Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Making Progress

...finally.

Rosebushes in the ground.Tulips are up, and like the daffodils, blooming their heads off. Every day this week, I should be able to put an hour or so into the garden, in spite of overcast clouds and raindrops. Hooray, we're getting rain!

Business items are getting done too -- a huge relief. All of our staffers for Brickworks are off this week, which puts the onus on me to keep orders going out and paperwork done. It's nice to feel like something is finally happening around here...I've felt so long that I've just been running in place.

Next on the docket is a sample wallhanging of Quilts of the Golden West for next week's class at the Denver Quilt Festival. Ironically, the big quilts are done -- it's just the little one that's not finished! There are still spots in my class; come join me! Mention this blog, and I'll even throw in a free copy of Hanky Panky Crazy Quilts when you come to class.

No comments:

The Crockpot Is My Friend - Redux

 Another goodie from the Brickworks files: Stephanie over at "A Year of Slow Cooking" has made it her goal to use the crockpot e...