Friday, April 9, 2010

A New Blog Worth Visiting

Yes, I have been fooling around again. Partly waiting for the Swagbucks code (which finally posted!), and partly because I am a Bad Girl.

But in the process, I found a delightful British blog called Domestic Sluttery. They specialize in techniques, recipes and such that make you look more accomplished than you really are -- the perfect spot for me! Take a look at this way easy-to-make fruit basket that makes good use of pencils. (And pens. Knitting needles. Chopsticks...anything long and narrow. Stores them at the same time.) I was instantly thinking yarn basket, paperwork holder, and more.

I found it via Penny-Go-Lightly, a more commercial blog, but still worth looking at occasionally.


I plan on heading to both blogs often -- after my work is done, of course!! :)

No comments:

But I LIKE Oysters...

  'Overheard a conversation about people talking about rich people and weird foods, and eventually they started talking about oysters.  ...