Friday, July 9, 2010

Musically speaking (I guess)

It's been a weird week. I've gotten some things done, but it's tough with Husband sick pretty much every day. (Poor guy.) The doctor said "a virus:" the catchall term for 'put up with it until you get better.'

I love Husband dearly...but frankly, when he's sick, he's a big baby. Dealing with this is interesting. In between taking trays into his bed of pain, trying to keep him company, and getting my own stuff done, I've been watching weird music videos...Beaker's Ode to Joy at the top of the list. But there's also his tribute to Carmen to ease my achin' mind. (It could be worse. I could be one of Roy Rogers' family, watching Trigger get put up for auction.)

Mystery Guitar Man's been great, too. Here he is, playing balloons and kazoos...and the master himself on what he does best -- the guitar. (This one's Mozart's Marriage of Figaro.) Don't miss my engineer buddy's Pizzicato tribute to MGM, either.

Hey, if you're going to listen to classical music, make it the good stuff.
Have a great weekend...and don't get sick.

No comments:

You Go, Kids!

  More great 'wholesome' posts via Bored Panda .. .