Sunday, January 16, 2011

Road to California -- Here I Come!

I'll be teaching and lecturing in California this coming week, at the Road to California symposium in Ontario -- come join me!

    Specifics: show goes from Jan. 20-23... but classes start on the 19th. Go here for more information, including classes. (You can still sign up for the latter, but you'll need to do it at the registration booth. Info is here.)

   Want to be a part of my classes? Some are closed, but there are still openings in Quilts of the Great Depression, Hanky Panky, Memory Quilts -- and a Sunday morning 'how to' on Quilt Restoration. Lots of other classes are available, too, including a few I wish I could take!

No comments:

But I LIKE Oysters...

  'Overheard a conversation about people talking about rich people and weird foods, and eventually they started talking about oysters.  ...