Tuesday, March 29, 2011

See if You Can Read This...And Not Laugh!

Read my other post today, and you'll see why I'm getting a kick out of ChildWild's comments here. Long story short: kid comes up, waving a toy sword that is obviously not hers. She notices one of Mom's friends, who has hurt her knee and is temporarily using Friend #2's wheelchair:
    

“Why you rolling?”
“Well, I injured my knee and…”
Points at chair. “That’s Bonnie’s.”
“Yes, well, I borrowed it from her. That sword belongs to another kid. Did you borrow it?”
“Yes. I borrowed it.”
“See? Sometimes we borrow things from our friends.”
“Did you have to punch Bonnie?”

No comments:

Spring Is Here... And Updates

       We have now lived in Fort Garland for five months. It's been interesting to see how spring arrives here in the 'High Desert:&...