Monday, May 30, 2011

Goodbyes from Old Friends

Brin from Messy Thrilling Life is saying goodby. She's been blogging about her Texas home, Freeman House, for years...and I've been enjoying the ride. I'm sad to see her go.

Another veteran blogger, Like Merchant Ships, knocked off around Easter last year. I've gone back and reread her posts on thrift shopping and moneysaving decorating many times. She does post occasionally via Tumblr...good, but I still miss her comments. (She does pick up good stuff, though, like this long and helpful post on making your own concrete kitchen counters.)

I'm going to miss these friends, and will probably go back to visit now and then.
(No worries...I'm not going anywhere!)

No comments:

The Crockpot Is My Friend - Redux

 Another goodie from the Brickworks files: Stephanie over at "A Year of Slow Cooking" has made it her goal to use the crockpot e...