Saturday, May 7, 2011

Thumb Butte...and Prescott, AZ...Here I Come!

How to fake a clean house, courtesy of Real Simple magazine. Boy, do I need this right now -- stuff is everywhere. Finished up the quilt restoration, and made a Hanky Panky quilt for a client...but have gotten very little sleep the past few days. Tomorrow, I speak on "Quilts with Secrets" for a mother/daughter tea at Glennon Heights Mennonite Church in Lakewood.

    Then it's on to New Mexico...and the Thumb Butte Quilters' Guild. That's a Crazy time -- both a lecture and two classes on Monday and Tuesday. Interested? Wanna come to Prescott, Arizona? Click on the link. I'd love to see you!

No comments:

But I LIKE Oysters...

  'Overheard a conversation about people talking about rich people and weird foods, and eventually they started talking about oysters.  ...