Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Nice Ways to Use Your Paper and Fabric Scraps

Got fabric -- or paper -- scraps you just can't give up?

These crafts let you make beautiful topped jars or pencils...

Nice...

Or these layered fabric flowers:



More fabric craft ideas on this same link. Very purdy.

It's hot hot HOT here again. Libby and I have been weeding, and with Adam, schlepped boxes downstairs to start clearing out the sewing room. I was happily wandering through my fabric scraps when I suddenly realized that a furry embellishment I was holding...
      Wasn't an embellishment at all.

After Adam carted the dessicated mouse away (YUCK), we went and helped friends unload their moving truck. Life is full of boxes. Boxes, boxes, boxes...and Other Things.


No comments:

You Go, Kids!

  More great 'wholesome' posts via Bored Panda .. .