Sunday, October 9, 2011

Getting Ready for Tucson...And Hunting

I may be packing Crazy kits for the gig in Arizona...but the Brick's heart is already out in Silverthorne, looking for that "turdy point buck." He and friend Tommy are going to have female company this year -- both girlies and yours truly are already planning to go. (We'll leave just a few days after I get back.) Tommy enjoys bossing the "women" around -- I said I'd cook supper and breakfast for him, but he'd have to make his own darn sandwiches. Poor baby.
    Hopefully it won't degenerate into the second week of deer camp.

   In the meantime, if you're near Tucscon, I'd love to have you join me! Two lectures on "Quilts With Secrets," plus two different classes on Crazy quiltmaking -- take a gander at the Tucscon Quilt Guild's website for more.


No comments:

You Go, Kids!

  More great 'wholesome' posts via Bored Panda .. .