Monday, December 19, 2011

Life's A Carnival...No, It's Two!

Whoo hoo... I just received word that my post on student loans made it into the Totally Money Blog Carnival! Take a gander here. I especially enjoyed the 50 Home Business ideas, and 'work hard and shut up.' (You have got to see this guy in action on the latter post. Just click on 'gander,' and you're there.)


And to make this Monday even sweeter, my post on a bakers dozen tips for saving money at Christmas was accepted for the Best of Money Carnival! It's the 'Christmas Songs edition,' and each post is accompanied by a favorite Christmas song. Visit it here.

I'm honored to be part of both these terrific carnivals. If you're here visiting because of them...welcome! You might also enjoy my blog on Christmas goodies -- it's Heirloom Week. We've covered Sachertorte and Panettone...today's specialty is the traditional English Christmas cake.


And wouldn't you know it -- it's snowing here in Colorado. Big-time.




No comments:

Frugal Hits & Misses: March Report

 This has been a tighter month than most -- due in great part to some unexpected truck expenses. Last month's property tax payment sucke...