Thursday, January 12, 2012

Another Odd Story...and a Musical Interlude

The flu is back. To make life even more interesting, the Brick is on his way to see his big brother in Washington state. Which means I can eat out of the freezer, stay up late ("ungabunga time") and work on stuff without being interrupted. In old jeans and a sweatshirt.
     Also, I can doze off for fifteen minutes or so when I feel like it. This is happening a lot lately.

While I'm getting a little better, consider the case of an expensive artwork collection, stolen more than a decade ago, and just as suddenly recovered.
      The thief? The collector's own son.

And "Threw It On the Ground," an odd little song much beloved by the girlies. (Makes a lot more sense when you're foggyheaded.)



Even sillier -- a serious song (supposedly) by Willow Smith, Will's daughter, "I Whip My Hair:" (She's a kid. What was I expecting...)



And Jimmy Fallon's take on Neil Young doing the same song!
(Plus a surprise appearance by Bruce Springsteen)


Now if that doesn't get you grinning in no time, I don't know what will...



No comments:

But I LIKE Oysters...

  'Overheard a conversation about people talking about rich people and weird foods, and eventually they started talking about oysters.  ...