Wednesday, March 28, 2012

We Don't Need No Education...In Honor of Spring Break

A dozen teacher replies, including this one:

 Ever seen Blazing Saddles? (Bet you're thinking about the sheriff right now...)

And 15 weird student comments, including this one:


When Daughter #1 was in elementary school, her teacher asked the kids to give their mom's favorite phrase. When Daughter told me about this, I was hoping for something nicey like "I love you" or "You're a sweetheart." Guess what she said?

     "Now you stop that."


2 comments:

Jess said...

Ha, I didn't remember this at all! Goodness, I was precocious.

Cindy Brick said...

Either that, or just bratty.

But I love you, anyways.

Frugal Hits & Misses: March Report

 This has been a tighter month than most -- due in great part to some unexpected truck expenses. Last month's property tax payment sucke...