Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Me and QuiltersTV

Ever wonder what I've been up to, quilting-wise?
    Back in the spring, I taped a segment on my newest class, "Memory Quilts," for the Quilter's Newsletter online channel, QuiltersTV. It was featured all through August, and previews of the three sections are now on Youtube. Yes, you get to see yours truly yammering about how to preserve your favorite fabrics and textile projects, by incorporating them in a multi-style sampler format. (That's the official description, anyways.)
    Oh yes, and looking like a deer in the headlights. Here's Part I:



and Part II:



and Part III:


Take my word for it -- I've done several shows now, from Simply Quilts to the Quilt Show, plus some HGTV specials, and it doesn't matter where or when -- doing this is SCARY.

     Have fun - but be gentle.

No comments:

But I LIKE Oysters...

  'Overheard a conversation about people talking about rich people and weird foods, and eventually they started talking about oysters.  ...