Thursday, January 16, 2014

It's Back...

I just love the flu. 

It's not as bad as last week...but I don't have enough stamina to swing a cat. Or a dog. Or a chicken.

Guess that means that the house continues to fairly messy condition, until I get some strength up. This MUST be dealt with -- Daughter #1 is having shoulder surgery on Monday, and she needs a place to stay (and a mom to take care of her) all next week.

I need to be feeling better, so I can do this.

Speaking of moms, this one came through -- if you're a fan of the Bohemian Rhapsody, plus all the things we moms are required to do, say and schlep -- well, you can relate. 


No comments:

But I LIKE Oysters...

  'Overheard a conversation about people talking about rich people and weird foods, and eventually they started talking about oysters.  ...