Tuesday, April 15, 2014

I Have A Headache...

...big-time. 

Taxes, reports, a quilt to embellish and finish for a challenge. Oh yes, and schlep Daughter #1 to the doctor's office this afternoon. (Her shoulder is really healing nicely, after surgery in January.)

Why do I have to take time to sleep?

Why do we have to pay taxes?

Why did I procrastinate on some of this stuff?!?

We've been watching Mystery Science Theatre 3000 a lot lately. It actually makes more sense during times like this -- especially at 1 a.m. in the morning. Or 2 a.m. Or 3:30 a.m.

Don't ask how I know that.



 (This is my favorite one. Yes, it's really silly.)

  

This song is dedicated to those of you out there in similar predicaments:




Now get to work. And give me a call at midnight, if you're still up. We'll go out for coffee or something.

No comments:

Frugal Hits & Misses: March Report

 This has been a tighter month than most -- due in great part to some unexpected truck expenses. Last month's property tax payment sucke...