Thursday, July 9, 2015

A Hand-y Project

One of the odd things you probably don't know about me is... I collect hands.

Glass ones that stand on a shelf and hold jewelry (or not).



Graphics that point here, there and everywhere in my books and booklets.



Hand charms that dangle off my quilts...when I can force myself to use them, that is.
    (They're hard to find, especially the Victorian styles.)



That's why I fell in love with this project from DIY Fun Ideas:

Hands concrete planters!




It's not that hard, either. A bag of casting cement, some plastic gloves...and you're on your way.

Now where did I put those gardening gloves...

No comments:

The Crockpot Is My Friend - Redux

 Another goodie from the Brickworks files: Stephanie over at "A Year of Slow Cooking" has made it her goal to use the crockpot e...