Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day!

....not that we feel like celebrating that much.

Thanks to Mr. Fever's reappearance throughout the day, I run out of strength quickly. The Brick and I enjoy seeing who can cough the loudest and longest, too -- to the point that we've both bruised rib muscles from all the hacking. I drag myself to get work done. Then I drag back to the couch, or flop on the bed for a nap. Exciting, huh.

Some shrimp with a chicken-rice mix, and a heart-shaped pan of brownies -- that's about all the excitement for today. (Oh, and the first kiss in weeks...which was wonderful.)

Happy Valentine's Day, my Sweet Davy.





All Valentine's messages via Pinterest -- borrow one for your own use, as well, if you like.

No comments:

Spring Is Here... And Updates

       We have now lived in Fort Garland for five months. It's been interesting to see how spring arrives here in the 'High Desert:&...